Chain made of buttons




I got these wooden star buttons long time ago from a friend who brought them from a trip to Argentina. Putting them into a box seemed like a waste so I came up with an idea of making a Christmas chain. The idea was good but choosing green buttons not really as you can barely see them on a Christmas tree. Next time I would chose different colours. The wire that I used was one that I found on a wine bottle. And I just realized that I had this chain for 10 years now.


Łańcuch zrobiony z guzików i drutu znalezionego na butelce po winie. Na choinkę wybrałabym inny kolor guzików.

Comments

  1. Uwielbiam takie pomysły!
    Czy mogę zamieścić powyższe zdjęcie (z linkiem) np. tu:
    https://bajdocja.blogspot.com/2012/11/guziki-17-inne.html
    ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oczywiście! Miło Cię widzieć. Pozdrawiam ***

      Delete

Post a Comment